To join a committee contact us.
The Operator Advisory committee facilitates the collaboration between (GSA member) operators and manufacturers, system providers. The committee focuses on the functional requirements to ensure that GSA standards are meeting market demands.
The committee shall:
- Effectively create and communicate the business value of GSA standards to the gaming community.
- Solicit business requirement input from operator members.
- Prioritize business requirement requests submitted by operator members.
- Submit priorities to the BOD for review and approval.
- Ensure alignment between the operator and manufacturer communities.
- Operate in a manner that benefits the general gaming industry.
- Educate and encourage non-member operators to join GSA.
- Advocate GSA standards within the operator’s community.
- Effectively communicate the business value of GSA standards to the gaming community created by newly adopted requirements.