In this dynamic, 90-minute seminar, delve into the revolutionary world of Artificial Intelligence with Earle G. Hall, IGSA Chairman of the Board. Go beyond the buzzwords and discover how AI can reshape your everyday life and work. Join the deep dive into the practical applications that can enhance your daily life with the magic of AI.
WHEN: SEPTEMBER 19, 2023 @ 08:30 AM PACIFIC TIME
- Boost your productivity and decision-making with AI insights.
- Connect with a vibrant community of forward-thinkers and innovators.
- Exclusive access to Earle G. Hall's selected AI resources.
HOW TO REGISTER: CLICK HERE
HURRY. This webinar space limited to create an interactive and dynamic experience.
Act 1: Demystifying AI (15 minutes)
- Welcome & Icebreaker: AI in pop culture – myth vs. reality.
- Snapshot: AI, Discriminative vs Generative – What's the difference?
- Flashback: Key milestones that shaped AI.
Act 2: AI In Your Pocket (30 minutes)
- Spotlight: Real-world examples – how AI touches you every day.
- Showcase: Business game-changers – AI’s role in gaming and beyond.
- Discussion: The ethics of AI – the wonders and the worries.
Act 3: Making AI Work for You (30 minutes)
- Interactive Demo: Practical AI tools you can start using today.
- Workshop Teaser: A sneak peek into creating a simple AI project.
- Quick Guide: How to choose the right AI tools for your needs.
Finale: AI & You – The Future is Now! (15 minutes)
- Reflection: What we’ve learned and how you can integrate AI into your life.
- Q&A Blitz: Rapid-fire questions with Earle G. Hall.
- Parting Gift: Essential AI resources for attendees – reading list, tools, and more.
JOIN US FOR A RIVETING JOURNEY INTO THE FUTURE,
WHERE AI ISN’T JUST TECH JARGON—IT’S YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND!
The International Gaming Standards Association (IGSA) is the largest technical standardsdevelopment organization dedicated to the creation and evolution of standards and protocols tothe betterment of the global gaming industry. Through the creation and evolution of intellectualproperty, exclusively available to its distinguished membership in 20 countries, and with the inputof regulators, operators and suppliers from over 30 countries, the IGSA ensures its membersenjoy a unique strategic advantage. IGSA is the industry’s most recognized catalyst between thejurisdictional regulatory bodies and the online and land-based operators. This ensures itsmembers a cross sectorial visibility and reach and a facility to access commercialization channelsthrough the IGSA standardized protocols and standards. For more information, visit www.igsa.org.
For inquiries, contact Peter DeRaedt, IGSA President email@example.com